?? Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Headphone Jack and Charge Adapter?
1. Support Volume+/- and Previous Song/Next Song or Pause / Play Music;
2. Support to 3.5mm headphones connected to iPhone7/7plus listen to music;
3. Can let you continue to use 3.5mm Audio Cable connected iPhone7 to Car Sound System / Home Active Speakers 3.5mm AUX Audio Ports, in the car sound system / home active speakers to enjoy the mobile phone to play online music;
4. Support Listening to Music and Charging at the Same Time: Makes it possible to listen to music with 3.5mm headphones while charging your iPhone 7/7 Plus;
5. Works with all devices that have a Lightning Port(For iPhone 7/7plus 6/6s and iPad);
6. Easy to operate,Plug and Play;Small size, easy to carry, put in the bag / pocket;
7. Allowing you anytime, anywhere to enjoy the wonderful music from the 24-bit / 48 KHz digital output from iphone7;
IPhone X,iPhone 8/8 Plus,iPhone 7 / 7 Plus ,iPhone 6s / 6s Plus,iPhone 6 / 6 Plus ,iPhone SE
iPad Pro,iPad Air,iPad Touch,iPad mini 2 3 4
Quick Charging Speed
This adapter supports charging and will save your time up. Support fast charge, saving users charging time and will perfectly do the Job.
1* Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack and Charging Splitter Adapter
SAVING WATER: For suspended shower, just turn off the flow switch, hot and cold water will not turn the clock back and re-opens, the water is still the original set temperature.
CONVENIENT: In a very short period of time will automatically balance the cold and hot water pressure to maintain water temperature stable, eliminating the need for manual adjustment.
EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE: This premium quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design.
EASY CLEANING: Due to the complex structure of thermostatic mixer, with a special filter with the gasket, install the water inlet, the cleaning is simple, but also extend the life of a thermostatic valve.
SECURITY PARAMETER: If cold water were not in supply, the water yield would be automatically reduced to 1.9L/Min in very first 5 seconds, outflow volume<150ML, outlet temperature< 49°C