Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. A spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss.
- Use with DBA style adapters
- Use with standard cam and groove dust plug sized one size larger than the dry disconnect size
- Use Cam & Groove Dust Plug Size: 2-1/2"
- Canadian registration number CRN # OH14044 all provinces
- Coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
- Heavy duty construction provides long service life
- Stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service
- Strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
- Large paddle type cam arms are standard on 3" fittings, allow for an easy grip
- Must be used with a DBA (Dry Break Cam & Groove) Style adapter for coupler to operate. Adapter sold separately.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
Compatibility & Interchange Data:
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings
- Stainless steel internals
- Heavy duty stainless steel handle, crank and link
- FFPM gasket, main seal O-ring and handle O-ring, PTFE seals on cylinder assembly, stuffing box and seal under poppet screw