Key Features of Tacklife HGDDC1A 20Volt Sink Drain Cleaner Machine:
? Powered by Tacklife 18-Volt battery, the Tacklife drain auger can be used in pipes from 3/4" - 2" wide. Designed for use in sinks, toilets, and bathtubs, a 25-foot cable that's reinforced to prevent kinking.
? Its variable speed trigger gives you a great range of speeds, Tacklife drain cleaning machines offer a more powerful alternative for homeowners and professional plumbers to clear out clogged drains than traditional snakes.
?With one 20Volt battery, you can use our Tacklife PCD04B, PCD06C cordless drill, PMT03B cordless oscillating tool and our other 20Volt tools. This makes sense to join Tacklife 120Volt tool family.
OPERATION STEPS: 1. Firstly, turn the forward & reverse switch to left or right to unlock operation trigger;
2. Then push the operating knob forward;
3. Press the trigger to work with the machine, choose different speed according to control power;
4. After finishing cleaning job, push the operating knob backward to roll up auger automatically.
NOTE: 1. Once your drain is clear, it's a good idea to clean the drum and cable before you put the Tacklife drain auger away as the cable has the potential to be covered with some pretty nasty, smelly, bacteria-laden stuff.
2. When it's clean, take a dry towel (preferably one you're not all that fond of) and dry the cable as you push it back into the drum.
3. Gently guide the auger into your pipe(especially in toilets), please force it carefully as it may cause damage. Once you've reached a point where it stops, start turning it to clear up a blockage.
4. Please stay the forward & reverse switch in the middle to lock trigger when it's off work.
Specification:? Voltage: 20Volt DC
? Battery Pack capacity: 2000mAh
? Battery Cell Type: Li-ion
? Cable Length: 25 Ft
? Pipe size cleared: 3/4"- 2"
? No load speed: 560RPM
? 2 Years Warranty
?Lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery stays powered up for a significant length of time and for use with all DIY and garden tools in the Tacklife 20 volt system, More portable and convenient to use than corded tool
?Dredge drains from 3/4" to 2" in Diameter by 25Ft Cable, Clear clogs in plumbing with different angles and turns; Segmented design and replacing screw allows to replace cable easily
?Variable speed trigger is up to 560RPM for stronger power, Control different power to monitor the exactly right speed according to your needs of task
?Ergonomic rubber modeled handle reduce hand fatigue while using; operate with less effort as the latter handle with operating knob balance weight of product
?Great drain cleaning tool for Toilet, Sewer, Bathtub and Kitchen Sink, quick resolution of stubborn pipe clogging and save you from calling professionals