Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2HP, 115V/60HZ/1PH, 25 GPM Max, 150 Feet MAX Head, S.S. SHELL 1.25" NPT discharge.
Brand new product in the box!
We are based in the U.S., customer services, tech support & warranty are handled in the U.S.
Warning: This is a 110 (115V) pump! Using 220 (230)V will burn the pump! Warranty will void!
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
* 4" deep well submersible pump, 115V, 6.5 Amps, 4 stage.
* Fits a 5" or larger well casing. For 4" casing, use pump MA0460X-9, or MA0459X-14;
* Patented impeller provides heavy duty high performance and pump life greater than almost all other well pumps.
* Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage
* Built in 1/2 HP capacitor start, and thermal protection switch. For longer life and powerful start.
* Built in control box (starter box). This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
* Built-in check valve. Additional check valve is recommended.
* This pump uses high quality UL approved motor, UL file No.: E233961
* This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
* 1.25" NPT discharge. 10' long electric cord , wiring kit, included.
* Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
* High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
* Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation
* High efficiency and hermetically sealed motor has thermal protection prevents overheating, uses less energy.
* 150 Max head is for open tank. Head will be less in pressure tanks. Read the Selection Guide for details!
* Installation manual, and wiring kit are included. Free technical support available.
Pump, Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2HP, 110V 60HZ, 25 Gpm, Stainless Steel, for 4" or bigger well, long life
2 wire pump with built in control box- DOES NOT require external control box; Industrial grade heavy duty, good for home usage; Built in thermal protection
Use 115V power to run the pump. 110V is a nominal voltage - covers from 100 V to 130V.
This pump has a max head of 150feet, which is to pump into an open tank, not a pressure tank. Please read the Pump Selection Guide provided under the product details.