Myers was founded in 1870 by Francis and Philip Myers in Ashland, Ohio. The brothers began by building farm implements and then engineered and manufactured the first double-acting hand pump that delivered water on both the up and down strokes. From this modest beginning, the Myers pump line grew and evolved over the decades to include wastewater removal and industrial pumps and systems. In 1960 the Myers family sold the business to the McNeil Corporation of Akron, Ohio. In 1986 the business was acquired by Pentair, Inc. of St. Paul, Minnesota, where Myers is part of this $3 billion corporations water products group.
Durable machined heavy-duty construction pump body provides long product life
Precision molded impellers and diffuser provide smooth, balanced performance and efficiency
High quality proven pressure switch with adjustable on/off pressure settings. 20 PSI differential
Heavy-duty motor with double ball bearing design and voltage selection device
Mechanical shaft seal with ceramic face and stainless steel construction for long seal life