Voltage: 12V DC
Design: 3-Chamber Positive
Displacement Diaphragm Pump
Flow Rate: 1.6 GPM (8 LPM)
Fitting: 1/2" Barbed Fitting
Max. Amps: 8A @ 12v
Max. Lift: 230 ft
Max. Submersion Depth: 100 ft
Inlet Screen: 50 Micron Stainless
Steel Inlet Screen
Existing Power Cord: 9 ft
Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 4.09" x 4.09" x 12.95"
Offers a solution to your remote water needs.
Designed to be used with solar panels and 12v battery systems
This means Easy Hookup to most any existing solar panels or wind generator systems.
Can be used with or without components such as voltage controllers.
Can be used for livestock watering, irrigation, ponds, remote homes and cabins.
Unique water blocked cable connector is impervious to water leakage and condensation problems preventing water-wicking.
Great for livestock watering Deep well, remote home and cabin
1. For 4" wells or larger
2. Quick disconnect with "Watertight-Gland" Design Pat Pend
3. Corrosion-proof housing with stainless-steel fastener
4. Run dry without damage
5. State of the art solid diaphragm
6. Stainless Steel fastener
7. Pump Design: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
8. Motor: Permanent Magnet Thermally Protected
9. Internal Bypass: 105-110 PSI Max. (7.2-7.5 BARS)
10. Outlet Port: 1/2" (12.7mm) Barbed Fitting
11. Inlet: 50 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
12. Material: High Strength Engineered Plastic
Use with solar panels and 12v battery systems
Water blocked cable connector is impervious to water leakage, condensation
Accepts a variety of jacketed cables from your power source Runs dry without damage
50 mesh stainless steel inlet screen Corrosion-proof housing with stainless steel fasteners
For 4-1/8" wells or larger